A Focus on Work/Life Balance
Your career is a big part of your life, but it’s not your whole life. That’s why we give you a complete benefits package and continually think about the work/life balance of our team.
We believe that a leading design firm should offer valuable and flexible benefit programs to its employees. We are committed to our employees’ health, welfare and financial well-being.
The Tenants of Cuhaci Peterson
Diversity And Inclusion
- Fair And Equal Hiring Process
- A Reflection Of The Community
- A Workplace Where You Feel:
- Lunch-And-Learn Seminars
- Career Development
- Project Management Certification Program
- Boot Camps For Technical Staff
- Association And Industry Webinars And Classes
- Tuition Assistance/ Reimbursement
- Reimbursement For LEED And Various Professional Certifications
A Diverse And Inclusive Workplace
We are committed to our hiring process being fair and equitable across the board, and make strong efforts to create a workplace for all, regardless of your race, gender identity, religion, ethnicity, ability status or sexual orientation.
We set out to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve. We understand how important it is for all our employees to feel valued and heard. Our diversity and inclusion imperative not only helps us become a better company, but also better people.
We Provide A Great Benefits Package
We provide benefits that help you look out for your health and wellness. We help you with financial planning and retirement. You can continue your education with internal training and tuition assistance. We even offer programs to support your personal and professional development.
Enjoy Where You Work
- Workspace options, flexible hours, coffee and soda machines, collaboration work areas
- Company Events and Meetings – with meals!
- Employee Recognition
- 401K program
- Medical, Dental and Health Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life, short-term disability, and long-term disability
- Voluntary supplemental insurance options
- Flu shots, massages, and biometric screenings
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation and sick leave (PTO)
- Leaves of absence
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Cuhaci Peterson is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship status, disability or any other legally protected status.
We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions, or any other condition of employment or career development.
Life at Cuhaci Peterson
Life at Cuhaci Peterson is all about work/life balance and being active in the community. Don’t worry about being stuck at your desk all day. We are always looking to raise morale and test your brains with in-office games and competitions.
We want our team to reflect the communities we are in and have opportunities to get involved in charitable events, important causes and other opportunities to give back.