We look at the big picture!
Your career is a big part of your life, but it’s not your whole life. That’s why we give you a complete benefits package and continually think about the work/life balance of our team.
At C&P, our employees have told us how much they respect our leadership for focusing on working with employees in establishing their own balance with work and life. We believe that a leading design firm should offer valuable and flexible benefit programs to its employees. Our culture and benefit packages reflect our commitment to our employees’ health, welfare and financial well-being.
We provide benefits that help you look out for your health and wellness. We help you with financial planning and retirement. You can continue your education with internal training, as well as, tuition assistance. We even offer programs to support your personal and professional development.
- Enjoy where you work
- Workspace options, flexible hours, coffee and soda machines, collaboration work areas
- Company Events and Meetings – with meals!
- Employee Recognition
- Plan for the future
- 401K program
- Company 401K match and profit sharing
- Health and Wellness
- Medical, Dental and Health Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life, short-term disability, and long-term disability
- Voluntary supplemental insurance options
- Flu shots, massages, and biometric screenings
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation and sick leave (PTO)
- Leaves of absence
Training and Education
- Skills and Training
- In-house training and lunch-and-learn seminars
- Association and Industry webinars and classes
- Boot camps for technical staff
- Career Development
- Tuition assistance/reimbursement
- Reimbursement for LEED and various professional certifications
- Project Management certification program
Fun and Giving Back
- Company Social events
- Team-sponsored sports
- In-office games/competitions
- Community Involvement
- Charitable events
- Supported causes
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Cuhaci & Peterson Architects is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship status, disability or any other legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions, or any other condition of employment or career development.