Dear Clients, Vendors and Industry Partners,
For more than 40 years, we at Cuhaci & Peterson have been committed to exceeding expectations by transforming ideas into value. This has only been possible because of the trust you have placed in us. As we navigate these uncertain times, our commitment is to do everything possible for the safety and well-being of our clients and colleagues.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) is impacting us all in diverse ways. Like you, our primary concern is to safeguard and protect the health of our employees, clients, partners, and their families. That is why we are taking the precautions recommended by the World Health Organization and Centers for Disease Control, focusing on prevention, social distancing and utilizing our technologies to bridge the gap to continue supporting your business at the highest level.
- While operations at our Orlando and Philadelphia offices are normal today, we anticipate, based on this situation advancing, we may proceed with implementing a flexible work schedule and/or our telework policy. Additional updates will be provided moving forward.
- We have implemented our telework policy in our Boston facility.
- We are remaining vigilant and utilizing social distancing protocols in our remaining offices.
- Our primary goal is to keep people healthy. We are following the CDC guidelines of knowing how it spreads and knowing the strategies of protecting oneself and others.
- In the event that any of our people have been in a level 2 or 3 travel notice area or are currently experiencing symptoms, we are following the Check And Report Everyday guidelines (CARE) for self-quarantining.
Travel, Meetings and Office Protocols
- We are strongly encouraging employees not to travel unless the trip is necessary. As such, we have chosen to restrict our attendance at industry events. These actions follow the provisions of the gathering guidance of the CDC.
- Site visits and project decision-making meetings are an essential part of our business and will continue as required.
- For the safety of our employees and visitors, we are restricting access to our facilities. However, we will continue to meet with our partners via other channels and will evaluate situations on a case-by-case basis.
- Employee self-care is important to us, and we continue to focus on encouraging regular hand washing, staying home when sick to prevent the spread of germs, and have instituted additional cleaning protocols for our facilities.
Our clients and employees are our top priority. As the situation develops, we will continue to evaluate the situation and adapt our business to meet our client commitments, while responding to circumstances.
Thank you for your loyalty and supporting our business. Please contact your C&P team member or firstname.lastname@example.org to address any issues or concerns. We are here to help. We are C&P.
Chief Executive Officer
See more updates
Tags: coronavirus, Covid-19
Categorized in: Press Releases
This post was written by CP Voice