Cuhaci & Peterson is seeking a Sr. Project Coordinator to join its growing team in Orlando, FL. The ideal candidate should have 8 years of experience and some experience with commercial and/or Senior Housing projects.
- Assists Project Manager with client and project coordination, scope and budget.
- Ensures compliance of preliminary plans and construction documents with design intent.
- Coordinates and prepares documentation for schematic design, design development and/or construction documents as assigned by the Project Manager.
- Maintains corporate standards and quality control practices through projects
- Reviews the work of and coordinate with the various design disciplines for the successful completion of their scope.
- Responds to bid inquiries and manages bidding procedures
- Provides assistance in construction administration and proposal preparation
- Coordinates with engineering disciplines and consultants
- Coordinates revisions, RFI’s and AHJ comments
- Assists in permitting process
- Reviews submittals during the construction process.
- Assists in project close-out efforts including punch lists and agency processing.
- Proficiency in the production and coordination of construction documents.
- Thorough understanding of building construction methods and techniques
- Advanced knowledge of applicable codes
- Highly motivated, positive and proactive problem solver
- Works efficiently and accurately in time allotted
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Knowledge of primary disciplines involved and proficient in discipline/consultant coordination
- Proficiency in Revit is preferred
- Proficiency in Sketch Up, Photoshop, PowerPoint and/or other graphic programs is favorable.
Cuhaci & Peterson provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cuhaci & Peterson complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
|Job Type||Project Architect|
|Job Location||Orlando, FL|
This post was written by CP Voice