General: The PC Systems Specialist provides customer support for the IT Department to include end user support, general equipment maintenance with equipment inventory and management.
- Organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Proficient in (hardware/software) setup of new network computers
- Basic knowledge of Windows Servers, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, FTP, VPN, TCP/IP, network technology, Cisco VOIP,VMware, Remote Desktop, network printers and scanners
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/Office 365
- Experience troubleshooting hardware and software problems
- Basic knowledge of audio/visual systems, such as projectors and teleconferencing equipment
- Knowledge of software distribution tools (e.g.; MS SCCM) a major plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- “Can do” attitude
- Customer service to employees with hardware/software issues
- Ensure desktop computer interconnects seamlessly with diverse systems including associated storage systems, email servers, computer conferencing system, application servers and administrative systems
- To document and switch out any hardware which is malfunctioning
- Track/order parts inventory for adequate supply of needed components
- Resolve daily email support ticket requests
- Assist the IT department with various projects
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time, able to handle stressful situations and multi-tasking, able to work under time constraints, long hours may be required. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Overtime (40+ hours) may be required as needed.
|Job Location||Orlando, FL|
This post was written by CP Voice