Requirements: An Engineering Technician III shall have a minimum of a high school diploma and one of the following: a minimum of seven (7) years experience in an architectural office or possess a drafting degree with five (5) years experience in an architectural office. This position requires proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit with an understanding of CAD/Revit standards and conventions. Proficiency in MicroStation and similar 2D/3D software is a plus.
- Must have knowledge of engineering components and drawings.
- Must be capable to performing all responsibilities of an Engineering Technician II with minimum guidance as outlined below.
- Sets up sheets and drawings.
- Insures that Cuhaci & Petesron and/or client CAD standards and conventions are incorporated into the drawings.
- Prepares plans and details from sketches/convert mark-ups to finished drawings.
- Works efficiently and accurately (within the time frame allotted).
- Check completed work against markups prior to returning both the markup and the new work to the Senior Engineering Designer, Engineering Manager, or the Project Engineer.
- Plots drawings to the appropriate scale.
- Follows Cuhaci & Peterson and/or team standards for file management.
- Receives and sends drawings electronically.
- Prepares transmittal and fax documents.
- Provides assistance as needed.
- Good communication and keyboarding skills are required.
- Additional duties are assigned.
|Job Type||Technical - Engineering|
|Job Location||Orlando, FL|
This post was written by CP Voice