Cuhaci & Peterson is seeking an Engineering Designer to join its growing team in Orlando, FL. The ideal candidate should have a Bachelor’s of Science in Electrical Engineering and a minimum of 2 years of experience is required. EIT preferable.
- Prepares system layout and detailed drawings and schematics to produce a complete set of construction drawings in accordance with applicable codes.
- Assisting in the preparation of contract specifications.
- Performs calculations and design engineering systems.
- Provides technical information and assistance to project engineer or team leader. Makes recommendations as to the feasibility of certain systems or equipment, and evaluates products for their applications.
- Coordinate design systems with other disciplines, consultants and utilities.
- Perform site surveys.
- Respond to RFI’s with the approval of Sr. Engineering Designer or Project Engineer.
- Using catalogs to specify items where the original design is not required.
- Additional duties as required.
- Must be able to layout and design systems in accordance with established policies, standards, procedures, code while exercising judgment in their application.
- Able to apply practical knowledge and experience in their field to resolve problems and conflicts related to the projects assigned to them.
- Capable of independent decision-making for engineering tasks on the projects assigned to them.
- Proficient in AutoCAD. Revit preferred.
- Capable of researching and writing reports/opinions.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Active listening skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools.
Cuhaci & Peterson provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cuhaci & Peterson complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
|Job Type||Technical - Engineering|
|Job Location||Orlando, FL|
This post was written by CP Voice