Cuhaci & Peterson is seeking an Architectural Graduate II to join its growing team in Philadelphia, PA. An Architectural Graduate II is responsible for design and production of architectural construction documents under the supervision of a Project Architect/ Technical Manager/ Sr. Project Coordinator including design, set up and coordination of the documents, based on standard architectural practices and applicable codes.
- Willingness to work on mass roll-out programs
- Run projects with minimal oversight.
- Design and produce construction documents and specifications.
- Complete designated scope of work within allotted time budget.
- Delegate, review, manage and accept responsibility for work of Architectural Technicians, College Interns and Architectural Graduate I working on the team.
- Manage with minimal assistance, the permitting process, including response to comments for architecture and consultants.
- Manage with minimal assistance, the bidding procedures and provide administrative assistance and minor field assistance with Construction Administration.
- Research and apply applicable codes, limited interaction with code enforcement agencies.
- Coordinate with engineering disciplines, including running a kickoff meeting.
- Receive and assimilate project information from the Project Manager and/or the client.
- Work with Project Manager to provide appropriate level of customer service.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal are required.
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred)
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in an architectural firm
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and REVIT
- Microsoft Office, including Excel
- Understanding of architecture and building construction
- Knowledge of codes and an understanding of their interpretation.
Cuhaci & Peterson provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cuhaci & Peterson complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
|Job Type||Technical - Architecture|
|Job Location||Philadelphia, PA|
This post was written by CP Voice