Cuhaci & Peterson is seeking an Architectural Technician II to join its growing team in Orlando, FL. An Architectural Technician is responsible to the Sr. Project Coordinator, Project Manager or the Project Architect for production of drawings/documents from sketches, hard-line drawings, other electronic formats, and from “red line drawings”, in accordance with Cuhaci & Peterson standards.
An ideal candidate shall have a minimum of a high school diploma and one of the following: three (3) year experience in an architectural office or possess a drafting degree with one (1) year experience in an architectural office. This position requires proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit with an understanding of architectural CAD/Revit standards and conventions. Proficiency in Micro station and similar 2D/3Dsoftware is a plus. Overtime (40+ hours) may be required as needed.
- Must have a basic knowledge of architectural components and drawings.
- Sets up sheets and drawings.
- Insures that Cuhaci& Peterson and/or client CAD standards and conventions are incorporated into the drawings.
- Prepares plans and details from sketches/convert mark-ups to finished drawings.
- Works efficiently and accurately (within the time frame allotted by the Sr. Project Coordinator/Project Architect).
- Checks completed work against markups prior to returning both the markup and the new work to the Sr. Project Coordinator, Project Manager or the Project Architect.
- Plots drawings to the appropriate scale.
- Follows Cuhaci & Peterson and/or team standards for file management.
- Receives and sends drawings electronically.
- Prepares transmittal and fax documents.
- Provides assistance as needed by Sr. Project Coordinator, Project Manager or the Project Architect.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Cuhaci & Peterson provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cuhaci & Peterson complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
|Job Type||Technical - Architecture|
|Job Location||Orlando, FL|
This post was written by CP Voice