General: The Administrative Assistant II provides office support to a Principal / Director or a Project Manager and their project teams.
Requirements: This position requires a high school diploma or GED equivalent and a minimum of 4 years related experience. Experience in an Architectural or Engineering firm preferred.
- Responsible for providing support to the Principal, Director, or a Project and their assigned project teams.
- Knowledge of general office machines, systems, including data entry, e-mail, filing, copying, scanning, mail processing and routing, and organizing, producing, and monitoring updates of reports.
- Responds to telephone requests which have standard answers; refers calls and visitors to appropriate staff.
- Controls mail and assures timely staff response; may send form letters; reviews materials prepared for supervisor’s approval for typographical accuracy and proper format; maintains recurring internal reports; requisitions supplies, printing, or other services’ types, takes and transcribes dictation, establishes and maintains office files.
- Provides typing of project specifications.
- Answers phones if required to cover for Receptionist and other Administrative Assistants and Executive Assistants.
- Additional duties are assigned.
|Job Location||Orlando, FL|
This post was written by CP Voice